Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weird sky





Remember what I said about being a bad mother and a bad daughter all at once? Well this last week MY daughter was left to deal with ALL the consequences of poorly adhered pouches (not bags) -let me say, no let me not say it. There is no delicate way to put this but the blood (once she had consulted with the on call nurse) was the least of her troubles. Meanwhile I was punished by 90+ degree days in a house with no AC (in case you were wondering why the heat wave the end of May). And the sky was scary looking (or possibly risque depending on your imagination). And I probably am a BAD daughter too -but I have very GOOD daughter. She is the wind beneath my wings -ok, not really, but she is pretty cool right now. And cool is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment