Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A little vent


My mom saw the neurosurgeon yesterday. He was upset because the brace had never been adjusted (cut down in the front where it has been bothering mom so) as he'd ordered and no one had shown us how to put it on properly and he has ordered 2 more MRIs and 2 CT scans and... It's really not bad , it's funny mostly. Jesse went and got mom a towel when she felt sick today to throw-up in and periodically has asked her all day , "Are you going to throw-up now Gwandma?" He seems pretty dissappointed that she hasn't yet. CAleb spends alot of time with him and he loves to tel CAleb, "You are wat-ching me." (translated, "you are my slave and must play any game I choose." And Caleb got his H1N1 shot today and Jesse the nasal spray (I like variety). Whatever was causing the fever he had earlier this week was over fast -he is a healthy little guy. I'm not complaining -really. I'm just whining. Because as wonderful as it is to have the priviledge of a 4 year old, a 91 year old and a wonderful young man who faces his physical disabilities (and last night's seizure) so patiently under my roof all at once, and a lovely roof it is, I am distracted and pulled to the point of incoherency even when it is incoherent joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment