Thursday, June 10, 2010

his heart's fine


Actually so is mine according to the cardiologist...so far... but the bp and cholesterol all need to come down and now this .... (if the link doesn't work it's a news flash that studies now show short people have a 50% higher heart disease risk) http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100609/ap_on_he_me/eu_med_short_people_heart_problems . Really I think it would be easier to grow taller at this point. (And if any one reading this had been picturing me as tall and willowy you just go ahead).
Staying at the beach would work. Who knows how tall you are when you're lying on a beach towel? Yesterday I awoke to my mom making her way to the living room with her walker to tell us the 23 yr. old had come in late and then been on hand when the 25 yr old had a seizure to help him into bed and she hadn't slept all night and then the 5 year old woke up -too late if you know what I mean in terms of changing the sheets again. (and in case you didn't know at least 2 out of the 4 things mentioned are normal boy behavior, but wait -I'm going for 3 out of 6). And then the 23 yr old overslept what turns out to have been an important appointment but I ignored his alarm knowing he'd let us sleep through the seizure. Also you might not want to sign even a minor citation with a smiley face. So still at least a 50% normal life I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment