Wednesday, November 2, 2011

that time of year



Already November when I haven't accepted summer is over yet.


Seasonal decorations going up in the stores for a holiday that I still consider too distant to even be mentioned much less planned for.


Almost a year since I turned 50 which is absolutely absurd since I'm pretty sure I'm not much past, say 34 and definitely not enough time to be able to at least say I grew up at 50.


Only 4 full weeks left of not being my mother's "caregiver" again and her shower is still not regrouted and that is begininning to look like a silly goal (and what's a little trickle in the basement?).


We'll be gone that 4th week so only 3 weeks to grout in reality*.


No real time left before I should have way more done to prepare for teaching a new class next semester.


A few green tomatoes finally, but they never will see ripe red.


*an important modifier since most of my planning applies to an alternate time-insensitive universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment