Thursday, September 4, 2014

If I get on Facebook will you be my friend? And other age inappropriate questions.


Is  it OK if I post my son's girlfriends's selfie if it is upside down and 2 of my own children are in the frame (and my back)?
If my mother says she doesn't want any more blood transfusions but then I hear she is going to have another one should I ask her if she really meant it?

When my 4th grader admits on the way out the door that yes he is wearing the same shirt he wore the 1st day of school, and the 2nd, and that he slept in it both nights and this is the third day of school should I have made him change it?

Is it acceptable to spray Downy Wrinkle Release (insert trademark thingy) directly on clothes being worn by persons also about to leave the house? If they are all over 18 and consent can be assumed because they are bigger than I am and could have stopped me if they really wanted to?

If my mother doesn't make it another 2 months will it still be alright to go to Disney World for my birthday?

When I trim my oldest son's beard (he can shave himself but when you can't stand unassisted and can't see worth a darn it's kinda awkward so he let's it grow) whose job is it to clean the bathroom?

Should I worry about my new smart phone being hacked since I took a selfie in a sarong skirt and bikini top?

How many hours on Candy Crush is really too much?

If we put a small refridgerator by my mom's bed when she comes back in 2 weeks from my sister's to make keeping her drinks cold can we use the extra space for beer?

Please send replies in with a small processing fee. Or post them on Facebook when you friend me....

No comments:

Post a Comment