Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sleep-deprived babble -maybe skip this one



This picture is old but the giant asters look just like this again this year so I don't need a new picture. I am writing today because I put it on my list to do. Mom walked a little more today. Jesse had a complete melt down because I wouldn't feed the cat while I was on the phone with mom's doctor. Oh the day started with a call from mom's neighbors that one (of the three we were going to pick up next week) cat had died. And possibly it was a violent end but the damage might have just been after the fact. TMI for a for breakfast call. And one car also had a violent possible end today-but maybe not. It may just need new tires but the state trooper took the opprotunity to lecture, a young man who rarely drinks and certainly hadn't today, on drinking and driving lecture (by the by not so much as a citation was written up since the wrong doers were a) the rain and b) the guy who pulled out in front of my young man and after a brief stop took off before any police could arrive) ... Actually it had been my plan after an uneventful day to give some cooking tips. Something about using fresh thyme and steaming asparagus with white wine. As it is the KFC grilled chicken tonight went well with the boxed wine (none of the drinkers were drivers). But it is raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment