Thursday, March 22, 2012

My compass

Almost 7. But not there yet. He explained to my mom that even though she is "spoiled" we still do things for her because she "is old" and when I am old he and his wife will take care of me because that is what God wants us to do and he can not wait until he and his wife take care of me. I told him to make sure to tell the girl of his choice (a certain red head as a matter of fact) this plan as soon as they start dating. A win win for me.
As for my direction, it seems much clearer when I take the time to talk to those involved and not to imagine myself on some heading out to sea. Especially when I haven't left the shore yet. You'd think I'd learn this by now.
At 6 every direction is new. I'd shout out, "North North East" and he'd find it and run that way until he came to some obstacle and then start again. "Tell me another Mom." Every time an adventure -and of course he is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment