Wednesday, March 7, 2012

testing the new router



OK, I'm back . I can upload photos again. Grandma is home from the hospital. I've used up all my stress. And it takes a picture to remind me why having kids with 18 years between them is pretty cool. Even if they all have energy to burn when I don't. And they know how to take advantage of the very little snow we had. Also I love my digital camera. (well, cameras...) I had been worrying about leaving my offspring all these thousands of thousands of pictures. What would they do with them all? I realized I was trying to sort everything in my house because I was trying so hard to sympathize with my mom's life ending. Silly. Besides even if my end is around the corner they'll just have to sort it out for themselves. I'll have to for my mom. It's not so bad. The trick is to run through the snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment