Tuesday, August 10, 2010

trying to fly away


... actually I was helping pull in the kite -but I do look so adorably short. I read that a woman, only a little older than I am, has "finally" been appointed head of a national security agency (admittedly not one anyone has ever heard of before) and I wonder what have I done with my life. She graduated from the same college I went to and she raised 3 daughters -the article didn't say successful and attractive but you just know. And I feel bad about not helping with VBS or losing weight or pushing Caleb more this summer or taking over the "Intelligence Community" -or even being part of one. And for going to my mom's this weekend and washing the boat more than I spent time with her and not checking on Caleb who opted to stay home. Bernie checked. I checked on Nathanael -he was fine, although I didn't know where he was. Turned out he was home, ...checking on Caleb because Caleb had had a seizure when Nathanael happened to be around the night before. The boat cleaned up nicely, and it still made me happy. God must have been checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment