Sunday, March 14, 2010

slow to upload


I'm not sure how this will go. I am still waiting for Blogger to open the page to upload photos -for the 3rd time. And contemplating how much productive time is lost waiting on computers. If I sat down at a typewrite I'd just type. No one would see it (as opposed you 3) but it would be all typing. all the time. And I wouldn't have lost my temper at my husband -I'm sure that is the computer's fault.
So now the picture is loaded and you can see this is the part of spring we were really waiting for. That's right. Bike riding.
And I made up with my husband but I am still in my funk and still find the world, my church, my family, my work ... annoying. God only knows what they find me.
(It takes both canes, and a chair every few feet but Grandma made it outside the first fine day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment