Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today's crocuses


Caleb told me on the way to the bus that he had a headache and that he had forgotten his seizure medication the night before -and also to write the "reaction paper" due today. So I left him for the bus with an extra prayer. But then this afternoon he called to say he could make up for the missed assignment by attending a lecture tonight and reacting to that. OK. Then I realize my husband is coming back from NJ and could bring home Caleb, late, but without my driving in and out of town. ... but that means no meds until late since (naturally as flowers in spring) Caleb didn't take any with him. This is how complicated simple arrangements become. Do we take a risk to avoid some extra driving -and the 4 yr old going to bed too late since he'd have to come along -actually that wins. I stay home awaiting either Caleb or a call from some distraught stranger holding his phone. I think I'll have some tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment